咿呀~ 路人甲!! 那么好来看看我的bl0g吖`` 我先聲名... 這裏是我的地方~ 我要怎樣就怎樣!!要是不爽我就按右上角的紅色叉叉鍵給我滾出去~ 謝謝合作 =v=

__ SHOOT D:

__
Life sucks... I said. LIFE SUCKS!!
WTF I don't know what am I doing now but
I'm really, really freakin boring from morning till now
Boring days, you can just go to hell
YEAH. Meet Enma Ai in the hell and there I go :P

Geezz you can just skip the first paragraph
they are all nonsence ones...
Okay to the main theme, I'm so glad that
My cousin still remember what flavour cake I'd like
Erm... actually my bday cakes were all the same every year
Hah hah no idea, I just love that one, fruit-ish :P

I just hate going to school this morning
Freakin tired and thanks god that I didn't sleep during classes
If not I might dead under teacher's punishment
Who cares .____. well I recieved 2 gifts from my bffs
And they are my Laopo and XinWei
They gifted me cute things!!
And I'ma not going to tell you what are those
It's my secret SSHHHHH xD
But I just told that Zi Hao gifted me a towel aren't I
Forget about it >3>

I forgot to bring the Sijil 2 Mandarin Text Book
And so do Suqi, so we went to other classes
See whether there's someone could lend us his/hers
Unfortunately, NOBODY D:<
WTF, I mean I guess our class is way too fast
Aweees nvm, die together T________T
And we are going to walk through the canteen
I think I saw King Chuan =______=
YES, it's him... I guess
I just quickly sneak back to my class and act nothing happened
Oh right that Chen Chia still remember the Stephie thing
SHOOOT!!!

The worst thing I ever had today is
I have to gone for tuition after school
Sorry teacher, I'm too sleepy
But I'm trying to wake myself up
Hah hahs I didn't fell asleep again
GOOD JOB :D
Well I'm starting to get confused on maths
I don't think who can help me out of it
I know, its really darn hard like a shyt
No idea, even my dearest mum can't solve our mid-year questions
Okay I just want to get pass in every subject
I don't care about the marks, pass will be the best

I walked back to school from LK with Yenne
The only thing we had to do after tuition is...
To find Yenne's brother. -Sighs-
But Chee Khong said he wanna wait till 5pm
Cuz the (?) society results are coming out D:
Okay I don't know what happened
But I'm having a good time spending with Yenne
Her eldest brother took us to a park, I can't remember the name
I just know that there's a big lake and lots of playgrounds
OH YAH LOVIN IT <3
We keep on playing in the playground although it started to rain
We just went back to school to fetch Chee Khong ___
When HEAVY RAIN came down. BLAH
I'm not afriad for catching cold, it's fine for me :)
I love playing in playground... My childhood <3
I still remember I played with two malay friends
When I was like... 5 or 6... whatever xD

Oh yeah my childhood MISS YOU. RAWR!! D:<

No comments:

Post a Comment