咿呀~ 路人甲!! 那么好来看看我的bl0g吖`` 我先聲名... 這裏是我的地方~ 我要怎樣就怎樣!!要是不爽我就按右上角的紅色叉叉鍵給我滾出去~ 謝謝合作 =v=

「 La La La 」(Renew-ed :O)

_
Hm... I guess I really LOVE to call the people I hate "MORON"
Cool right?? I know x)
Oh yea, happy Labour Day!!

Someone had FINISHED my peanut butter
And I've just finished my horrible breakfast without p.butter
I though there's still some p.butter left but NOT
The bottle is very empty, I think someone had licked it too T T...
So I have to eat Gardenia bread with butter~
I gotta find out who finish my p.butter!! DAMNIT!!
Peanut butter!!  I miss you D:

GAWD!!
19 days left before the midyear exam
Bless me and bless everyone
I just finished 5 babs of Geografi and Chinese
MANY SUBJECT TO GO!!
Zoo-Wee MAMA!! (I learned from that book)
I don't think I'll use the remain energy for studying another subject now
And today is LABOUR DAY
Why I'm still studying?! Aren't I supposed to be free??
Erm... I don't know -_-
Midyear exams are very difficult, I think
When that stupid building is finish
FORM 1 is gonna 大风吹 again LOL.
Hm... if I bomb that building and they have to re-build
And we don't have to separate from 16 classes into 18 classes
AND I don't have to worry about leaving my laopo
GOOD!! But its impossible for me to bomb that building
It might involve the whole school to be BOMBED!! xD
Very very very dangerous. LMAO.

Ehh Ehh Ehh Clarinet
HuiYee and I are too hardworking
We go practise outside the bandroom every morning
WEIRD huh??
Because we are too boring to stay in the classroom
They are too quiet because
Most of them are COPYING their friends' homework
And HuiYing is coming with us too
YEAH!! "Hardworking" girls ==v
And I improved alot a little
Gratz to me :)

Great News :::
I've quit gymnastics for some months now
After the group exercise competition at the Kickstart Gymnastics Carnival
at Pusat Latihan Polis, Jalan Semarak (Am I right??)
I saw Khairani and Jane was selected to represent Kuala Lumpur
WOAH!! And they won GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE MEDALS
Hooray for KL team~ xD
*Added*
WOW Sze Lynn, Shu Wen and Renelle were also representing KL
Took part in the competition which is held in Alor Setar, Kedah
They won many GOLD, SILVER and BRONZE MEDALS too!!
Hooray again!! Sze Lynn looked more cute now
WOAH!!

And unfortunately Jane is gonna switch club
MEANS she's leaving Kickstart... Awe T T
Me, Chea Yee, Xing Er, Pei Shan and many more Quited
And now is Jane... sad D:

* Continues *

I've just came back from JUSCO!!
Very unhappy because my parents won't allow me to play
In the JUSCO WONDER LAND... T T
Btw I've also bought 3 new books
Another two books of 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid'
In green and blue cover ones, LOL
AND!! Another new book from 许友彬《把你带走》
YAHOOOOOO!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment