咿呀~ 路人甲!! 那么好来看看我的bl0g吖`` 我先聲名... 這裏是我的地方~ 我要怎樣就怎樣!!要是不爽我就按右上角的紅色叉叉鍵給我滾出去~ 謝謝合作 =v=

「 LOL 」

_
Finally the school was over now!!
YEAH Happy Early Labour Day to everyone including ME!!
I've decide that I'm going to FREE one day
by throwing my books at the corner of my toilet
NO STUDYING FOR TOMORROW, ONLY PLAY!!
This plan is not going to work because...
I don't think my mum's gonna lemme do this.
And if I do this, she might screw me up x)

Be caution, this post is quiet long xD!!

ARGH!!
LOLs I'm sad, totally SAD!!
My mom won't take me to the night market at Tai Zi Yuan this night
She keep giving me lots of excuses ehhs...
I wanna go to the night market
I WANT BUBBLE TEA!!
KaiLun said that he will call 999 to send me a cup of Bubble Tea
OH YEAH I'm waiting for it x)

My dad bought a book called 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid'
I can't stop laughing after reading it
FUNNY. Damn funny!!
And it's all about secondary school life
I love this book
I can't wait to buy the second one after reading this one
and I like how he describe the fools sitting around me
"I'm stuck in middle school with a bunch of morons."
I love the word "MORON" xD
This reminds me that how Kaeda called Hanamichi a moron
from the Slam Dunk movie of course ^3^
And CheeAnne and I keep call each other morons LAST YEAR.
I miss her so much!!

Hm... About the Band
We gathered at the canteen during the second recess time
Like having a party to celebrate our friends
Whose b'day was on January to April
Awe why not January to May??
My b'day is on the next month
Totally UNFAIR argh!!
Because they prepared CHOCOLATE cupcakes for each of them
But not to us, UNFAIR again... T T
And the nuggets... they ate it and I didn't ate any single piece of it
UNFAIR AGAIN!! 3rd time LOL.
Erm... And I felt sorry to my Laopo WenFei
I didn't accompany her today's recess time
SORRY LAOPO D':

At facebook :::
Someone posted something on my wall and asked me out...
This Saturday, means tomorrow, LOLs.
I don't know who he is and where he wants me to go
I've already deleted that post from him
To prevent some noobs come over and post those stupid comments
Just like how Palvinjit keep harassing me last time

Uhm okay, now for bad news :::
Our computer class teacher, Teacher Choy
Is leaving On Pong on Thursday, Awe T T... YOH!!
I can't visit her anymore when I get back to OnPong next time
SO BAD!! Is it true that headmaster is that person who fired her??
If he does I'll smack him and throw tomatoes on him!! D:<

Oh yea and I found the male teacher
Who taught us computer when we were Standard 3
The one who keep pulling Kong Tien's ears
Teacher Chai, his facebook name is Adrian Chai
C'mon 3u(2006) friends go on and add him up!!
LMAO.

There's 20 days left before the Midyear Exam
I'm very nervous now because I haven't start studying yet!!
If I get another FaiL in the exam again
Means I'm DEAD.

Erm this post is in ENGLISH version
First of all because I'm lazy to type in chinese
And I'm not showing off my English
I know, my english sucks, full of BROKEN ENGLISH
Second, I'm sorry to those who don't understand English well D:
And GOOD LUCK in exam for all my friends
STUDY HARDDDD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment