咿呀~ 路人甲!! 那么好来看看我的bl0g吖`` 我先聲名... 這裏是我的地方~ 我要怎樣就怎樣!!要是不爽我就按右上角的紅色叉叉鍵給我滾出去~ 謝謝合作 =v=

「 Mother's Day 」(Renewed >3>")

_
FUYOH
Today's Mother's Day, OH MY GOD!!
That stupid LK still want us to go for tuition
No idea, the exam is coming already
About my maths... I still can't get it right
HOW STUPID I AM, LOL
I'm confused, REALLY CONFUSED
When they teach me the sixth chapter
I mixed up all the chapters' formula
And erm... I have to do my revision again ==
Argh Tyka!! I need help!! Not tomato SOS again!!
ITS REAL, I REALLY NEED SOME HELP!! T T
DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT
I'm starting to hate Maths already D:
 
Okay here's the weird thing
I can understand GEOGRAFI and SEJARAH
BUT I can't understand Maths
What the heck of the world I'm in now?
If I still can't solve my Maths' problem
How can I go up to Form 2, 3... MORE GRADES
Maths Maths Maths, I hate Maths, Bla bla bla
Oh yea my cousin says that if I still confuse on Maths
I'll FAIL to go up to the NEXT GRADE
Which means I gotta stay form 1 one year again
Really?? I guess not -_-"

I'm now putting my hopes on LK
And HOPES that they will help on my Maths, a lot
If they do, I'll thank them
If they don't, I'll call that this tuition center is EPIC FAIL
Oh me oh my, the last test of Set Theory I have in class
I got it FAIL, again
You can say I'm an idiot or whatever
Who cares

Ehh ehh ehh, now is 8.44am
I got 15 more minutes to use the computer
After that I gotta go down stairs and wait for my neighbour
I mean, Yenne... Yeah, she's my neighbour
She lives in another block
But I still call her as my neighbour
The one who lives next to me
Are some LABORS from no where
I don't know where the came from
And when they moved to that house
It just very misterious but I'm not interested to find out
All of them are PERVERTS
So girls when you come over to my house, BE CAREFUL.

Hm... Wei Hao might go for tuition, too
Because he also went to LK tuition center on KEPONG
Not infront of our school
But today's tuition is held at infront of the primary school
Called xxx, I've forgot xD
Not far away from CHKL but
Its SMALL, La la la

I'm now thinking about
HOW TO HAVE A MOTHER's DAY CELEBRATION
With my mom xD
Maybe go out or something, who knows
Dad might be thinking some plans now
I just concentrate on my study and thats all :D

Okay now I gotta stop typing
It has wasted my 5 minutes already!!

*Ehems* Continues xD
I know most of my posts are EDITED, again

I just came back from the tuition center
And bad news, I still don't understand!!
Oh yea, Wei Hao came too
But he doesn't talk to me at all
I think he afraid that I'll make him laugh MORE
Till he can't concentrate to his Maths
Bla bla bla xD

Suddenly I came up some ideas now
I gotta start pixeling AGAIN
Making loads of pixel dolls  in Gaiaonline
I'm going to reach 1000++ dolls as my collection
LOL, it will took me a long time to reach my goal
I can improve my coloring as well, too :D
GOOD LUCK FOR ME
But I'll start after the exam
Exam is more important than drawing
Yeah, thats my mom's word xD

No comments:

Post a Comment